Saturday, August 9, 2008

August 10, 2008. 7th Month Anny.


At the beach


My Baby


Yeah we still in the first year so we celebrating the "months" ;)

A new life began the day I started dating this woman.
From my ringtone for her to the cards on my wall, anywhere i go or anything i have online you'll know Jaimie Lynn Turner is "MY BABY".
From day one I knew we'd be stronger than the distance.
I'm hard to deal with at times but she still stands beside me through it all.
School starts back in 2 weeks and we'll be 3 hours apart except for when I'm able to come in. Definetly every other week but knowing me there will be some weeks in a row i go in. :)


I just want to take the time out to say I THANK YOU BABY. You are my world, my everything!
I've said it all before to you baby, and i mean it all sincerely...its all from my heart.
this time though for a lack of better words and to keep it simple, I LOVE YOU JAIMIE.

May tomorrow be another perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I'm From

My photo
White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia, United States