Saturday, August 9, 2008

8/08/08

Eight is a lucky number in China. The word for it -- ba -- sounds so close to the word for wealth that many people believe eight is a number that is linked to prosperity.

opening ceremonies for the Olympic Games begin at 8:08:08 p.m. on 8/8/08.


day of luck? ehh just another day
it was good though
laid around with the lady friend all day
watched my baby brothers...basically was a lazy day
always a great day when im with h.e.r.

Today...
i'm at work, took consumer to Shoneys and now just chillin at his house
he wanting to go to the fair later on...YAY for me (sarcastic)
hopefully i get to go to the lady friends after work.
other than that today has been a blah day for me


R.I.P. BERNIE MAC
"Actor/comedian Bernie Mac passed away this morning from complications due to pneumonia in a Chicago area hospital," his publicist, Danica Smith, said in a statement from Los Angeles.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080809/ap_on_en_mo/obit_bernie_mac


Bernie was dope man...sad to see him go.


GOOD NEWS...Raiders won their pre-season game last night, they looked pretty good
the running game is bananas

....
I'm off for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I'm From

My photo
White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia, United States