Monday, October 13, 2008

The Incomparable Shakespeare

So this is the 3rd entry in my homage series and the cliché goes, "third time's the charm". Whereas "The Miseducation of Franklin Rossman" was an introspective tribute to Ms. Hill and the "The Instant Classic" was a feel good trip down memory lane, "A Shakespearean Premier" is a return to the boom bap, lyricism, and turntablism (shouts to Probe DMS). When I think back, I've noticed that some of my favorite albums had simple formulas and this mixtape is no different. So this is what happens when you pair the greatest producer in Hip-Hop with an incomparable emcee...
The Incomparable Shakespeare + DJ Premier = A Shakespearean Premier


01. Swaggerific (Feat. Sophia Lauren)
02. Keep On Moving (Feat. Monia Truth)
03. So Ghetto Freestyle
04. King’s County / King’s County (Remix)
05. Shake Is Like Freestyle
06. Who’s The Best (Pee-An-Oh Freestyle)
07. Keys To The Soul (Dink Freestyle)
08. Devil’s Pie Freestyle
09. New York Swagger
10. Outro / Shout Outs
11. DJ Mike Nice ‘98 Freestyle

http://www.zshare.net/download/204874425f327c61/

i must have missed out on his second entry...
dude said he'd send me his music, he hasnt though

1 comment:

  1. know this is coming crazy late....my bad. I don't have your email so I haven't been able to send music to you homie.

    ReplyDelete

Where I'm From

My photo
White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia, United States