Monday, August 25, 2008

Back at school

The summer was great, wish there was a rewind button on life.
thank you baby for such a wonderful summer!!!!

you could pretty much say im depressed to be back at school
had 3 classes this morning and one more at 1..(lab for 3 hours)

Move in is hectic right now
I am mostly unpacked, got posters and stuff to put up on walls still yet
my tv is sitting on shoe boxes becuz i got to get my tv from the house

my bedroom stays pretty warm...(no ac) so im dealing with that
our upstairs bathroom ..nothing drains right so we aren't even using it we are using the tiny one downstairs

Im done for now.

I miss you baby, cant wait til friday! I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where I'm From

My photo
White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia, United States